I’ve never used the word “exasperating” in my vocab ever.
Lmaoooo he said “buy me some earplugs too”
He is too grown lmao 😂😂
Lololol this was hilarious
The Beatles overrated and got they music from black people
And Elvis was an unoriginal and mocked James Brown.
Film masterpost highlighting the stories of women of color. Representation of women of color in film is quite scarce, so here are some films I think showcase a wide range of perspectives and experiences that we don't get to see on our movie screens.
Women of Color in Dramas
- American Violet (2008)
- Brick Lane (2008)
- Desert Flower (2009)
- Dreams of Life (2011)
- Heaven on Earth (2008)
- I Will Follow (2011)
- Skin (2008)
- The Patience Stone (2013)
- Things Never Said (2013)
- Yasmin (2004)
Women of Color in Friendship/Family films
- Arranged (2007)
- Chutney Popcorn (1999)
- Eve’s Bayou (1997)
- How the Garcia Girls Spent Their Summer (2005)
- Radiance (1998)
- Real Women Have Curves (2002)
- The Joy Luck Club (1993)
- The Sapphires (2011)
- Tortilla Soup (2001)
- Waiting to Exhale (1995)
- What’s Cooking? (2000)
Women of Color in RomComs
Young Girls of Color
- Akeelah and the Bee (2006)
- Anita and Me (2002)
- Beasts of the Southern Wild (2012)
- Life, Above All (2010)
- Linda Linda Linda
- Rabbit Proof Fence (2002)
- Wadjda (2012)
- Whale Rider (2002)
- Xiu Xiu The Sent Down Girl (1998)
- Yelling to the Sky (2011)
Queer Women of Color
I’ve watched this at least 200 times
things you don’t point out about people:
- body hair in places you’re not used to it being???
- fat rolls/curves
- how much/how little they’re eating
- how skinny they are/what bones they can see because of how skinny they are
- How fat they are.
- If they have crooked or misaligned teeth maybe even yellowed
- If they sweat a lot
don’t do it
School has started or will very soon so what would be better to do than to gather some great resources for a better school year?
- Evernote - keep your research at one place
- Khan Academy - over 4,200 educational videos
- Mathaway - helps you solve almost every math problem
- Cliffnotes - read and prep for school work
- Studious - great way to keep track of schedule
- iFormulas - references for mathematical formulas
- Pocket - save studies and articles much easier
- Science glossary - for those hard science words
- Studyblue - online flashcards for your next test
- Any.do - daily planner
- Dropbox - don’t rely on your computer alone, make sure your notes and papers are safely uploaded online, just in case.
- Feed.ly - gather all your fav websites for research or whatever in one place - I love this myself!
- Scribd - online library
- Self Control - we all know self control during work or school isn’t always around
- TED - lots of good presentation by interesting people
- Chegg - don’t have all the money for new text books? Chegg lets you rent many text books for much less than it costs to buy
- Duolingo - learning a new language? Then I’ll recommend this one
- Mint.com - make sure you’ve got your money straight
- Alarmy - hard to get up in the morning? Well, this alarm makes you take a picture of your sink to turn it off!
- Sworkit - don’t forget that exercise will make it easier to concentrate!
Don’t forget to look at my 27 websites for a new year - where you can find lots of other resources for health, fitness, school/work and div when starting a new year(school year too)
I’ve also got a post called 53 posts for students which contains nutrition and fitness posts especially for students!
My mental health nurse just sent me these and i thought they were worth sharing
Make sure to do everything in moderation and not to take certain things too far. You want these things to be constructive, not destructive.
You can do it. I have faith in you.
These helped me when I was younger, maybe they’ll help you as well.